Safety Checks for Portsmouth Landlords
As well as providing plumbing and gas services for customers we also work with a number of Portsmouth landlords to provide safety checks for the properties that they rent out.
If you are a private landlord or are looking to start renting out a property in the Portsmouth area you have specific legal responsibilities for your tenants when it comes to gas safety.
All of DV Plumbing & Gas Services’ engineers are Gas Safe registered and we are happy to talk you through the precautions and safety measures you need to to introduce.
Safety checks we offer Landlords in the Portsmouth area:
– Visual inspection of the installation appliance position terminal position and signs of incomplete combustion.
– Check casings and seals.
– Check gas meter for access and correct labelling.
– Carry out a tightness test of the installation.
– Check standing , working and burner pressure.
– Check gas rate and compare with manufacturers data.
– Check ventilation.
– Test flue flow for correct combustion and operation of flue.
– Test all flame failure devices for correct operation.
– Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation of appliances.
We are gas safe registered and are able to provide you with a landlord gas safety certificate on any of your properties you requires
Are you a landlord based in Portsmouth?
If the answer is ‘yes’ and you are looking for information and help understanding the gas safety regulations you must adhere to contact us on:
We look forward to hearing from you.